- The Cloud Specialist should have a solid understanding of cloud services and be able to collaborate with a cross-functional team of application developers, infrastructure engineers, and security specialists.
- You will implement enterprise-scale cloud applications and effectively address information governance and security challenges associated with running large workloads on public clouds.
- Provide expertise in Cloud services, DevOps/ DevSecOps toolsets and platforms including compute, storage, networking, Security, Kubernetes, service mesh, CI/CD as well as monitoring and logging technologies.
- Drive automation of Cloud infrastructure provisioning and configuration management, self-service, Infrastructure-as-Code services, Auto Scale initiatives, and DevOps deployment
Required Qualifications Azure Cloud Engineer:
- Hands-on experience writhing Terraform or Bicep
- Experience with public cloud database services such as Azure SQL, Azure COSMOS DB, Dynamo DB, Fire store etc.
- Experience with public cloud Big Data tools such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data bricks, Azure Data Factory, Tensor Flow, Data Proc etc.
- Experience with public cloud network infrastructure such as VNETs, subnets, Network Security Groups, route tables, VPC, DNS etc.
- Experience in public cloud security tools such as Azure AD, Azure Security Center, Azure Key Vault, Azure Policies, Identity Platform, Cognito etc.
Nice to have:
- Cloud Certifications are a plus, preferably AZ 301/304 and AZ 300/303 Azure Architect Certifications
- Experience working with multiple Azure Subscriptions (in 100s) within an Enterprise Agreement
- Experience with Containers and Container orchestration solutions: Kubernetes, AKS, and Docker Swarm
- Experience with Prisma Cloud or other 3rd Azure Security tools
You May Know:
How do I become an Azure cloud engineer? – Click Here
Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tampa (Remote) – Click Here