- This role requires intimate knowledge of 4G/5G Telecom Engineer signaling (diameter and http2)
- well as K8s and associated Cloud Native technologies such as EFK (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana) including CI/CD automation (scripting/Python/Jenkin pipeline/Selenium).
- Having Public Cloud Knowledge is a big plus too as the Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are building 5G and IOT solutions in a hybrid cloud architecture.
- This team deploys Oracle Communication 4G/5G solutions including deploying the future 5G architecture, planning 4G to 5G customer rollout and migrations, and supporting our customers during their solution deployment.
- In this position, we are looking for someone who has 5+ years working with the deployment of 4G EPC and 5G Core Network Functions (NRF, PCF, SCP, BSF, UDR, SLF, etc.) in a CSPs
- We are Hiring for a Product development company who are designing and deploying 4G/5G Telecom Engineer infrastructure several engineers, developers, and principal consultants’ skills are not only limited to LTE, and 5G but also to AWS and Cloud native, open stack consultants.
- Project duration is 2-3 multiyear at various locations like DFW, CO, WA, and Reston depending on projects. Could you please share your updated resumes along with the best time and number to reach you during business days.
You May Know:
How do I become a 4G/5G Telecom Engineer? – Click Here
Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tampa (Remote) – Click Here
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Dallas Texas