Client is looking for technical candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and writing skills, and one who can communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors and business unit customers.
- Strong knowledge of ATM and POS device handlers and ISO message formats ATM development and testing and expert knowledge on ATM’s config files.
- Experience working in a HP Non-stop / Tandem environment.
- Experience developing with TAL, TACL, C++
- Experience with a migration to BASE24- EPS
- Experience with DevOps tools and best practices
- Experience working in a Payment Card Industry (PCI) audited environment.
- Knowledge of message-based testing tools such as Versa Test
- Experience with Golden Gate and replication
- Experience with Secure DPS and tokenization
- Experience with XYGATE Merged Audit
- Coding and testing of complex in-house and externally developed payments applications.
- Performing problem determination and resolution for complex problems
- Analyzing root cause by researching current application logs, then designing and testing a solution
- Creating, debugging, documenting, and configuring packages
- Maintaining system components and user and technical documentation for new and existing programs based on provided programming specifications.
More positions to Apply:
Senior Azure Engineer Tampa, FL (Remote): Click here
You May Know:
How do I become an Base24 EPS? – Click Here