Job Title: Business Development Manager
Duration : Full-Time
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to identify and execute new business opportunities, develop and maintain strong client relationships, and increase revenue growth for the company. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales, business development, and account management, with exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to identify and pursue new business opportunities that align with the Consulting sales objectives and goals.
- Be the forefront evangelist to ideate, communicate, and implement transformative ideas to improve and accelerate IT staffing sales.
- Monitor the consultants project marketing activity regularly and implement custom ways to accelerate the staffing sales.
- Develop, maintain, and grow the business from our existing and new client relationships to supplement our sales capabilities.
- Generate sales pipeline to pursue target and cold accounts by developing and executing sales plan that include outbound sales communication, identifying client needs, and presenting our services.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and promote SRITech IT Services and staffing model to the market.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team and qualify prospects for staffing needs considering the client requirements such as skills, experience, budgets, time frames, contract hiring history, etc.
- Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews
- Submitting to their contacts (own Database)
- Arranging the interviews with tier one vendors or end clients.
- Follow up with the candidate and client in each stage and finally closing the candidate.
- Strong experience in US Recruitment Cycle (Contract, Contract to Hire,Permanent) and terminology (Tax Terms, Employment Status, Time Zones etc)
- Clear understanding of the US Staffing processes/Techniques W2/ 1099/ Corp-to-Corp/ H1 Transfers
- Proficient in using Job Boards like Dice, Monster, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Free Job Sites etc. to source Candidates.
- Strong in Active and Passive searches to source Candidates
- Should Posses good knowledge about Contracts – MSA, NCA / NDA / Addendum / Memorandum
- Negotiate commercial agreements and rate terms to close staffing deals.
- Build innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate or client experience.
- Identify trends and demonstrate knowledge, data and intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies.
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships and work well as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management, preferably in the [insert industry] sector.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data and insights to inform business decisions.
If you have the required qualifications and experience for this role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team. if you are interested please drop your resume at email@example.com
Ph: 9849357649, 9100718830
Read the related article: 7 SEO Tips for Writing LinkedIn Recruiter Job Posts
You May Know:
how ai is used in daily life??? – Click Here