Business Development Manager
No. of Positions: 2 (Mid to Senior Level)
Location: Tampa, FL
Experience: Minimum 3+ Years
Salary: Based on Market Rate
Onsite or Remote: Must come to the Office.
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Manager jobs to join our team in Tampa, Florida. As a key player in our organization, you will be responsible for driving business expansion, fostering client relationships, and implementing strategic initiatives to elevate our market presence.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients, industry trends, and competitive offerings.
- Analyze market data to develop strategies for targeting and acquiring new business.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s presence in the market.
- Leverage professional networks to generate leads and foster business relationships.
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Writing business proposals
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to build a network of contacts and stay updated on industry trends.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven track record in business development, sales, or a related role.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting business relationships.
- Experience in writing and presenting business proposals.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Willingness to travel and attend industry events.
If you have the required qualifications and experience for this role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team. if you are interested please drop your resume at Hari@SRITechSolutions.com and Aarthi@SRITechSolutions.com
NOTE: SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.