- Provide technical support and system administration for enterprise security tools such as hardware security modules (HSMs), certificate management, file encryption, and tokenized action.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in Security and Software Engineering practices.
- Provide support for production, development, and disaster recovery (DR) systems with implementation involvement.
- must have basic knowledge of the following: PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA & Requirements.
- Hardware Security Module (HSM), Page-Integrated Encryption (PIE), Tokenization / Bulk Translate / Data Masking, Certificate Management, Certificate Automation, Certificate Lifecycle Management, Data Loss Prevention / DLP, Data Labeling / Data Classification, Azure Information Protection / AIP, Database Encryption, Transparent Encryption, Unstructured Data Encryption, Structured Data Encryption, Transparent Data Encryption (TDE), Column Level Data Encryption (CLE) / Always On Encryption, Code Signing / Digital Signing, Azure Key Vault / Cloud Key Management, Payment Security / Payment Transaction Security, Public Key Infrastructure / PKI, Key Lifecycle Management, Key Management / Key Management Server / KMS, Key Management Interoperability / KMIP
- Full-Time opportunity in Tampa Florida Hybrid
Nice to Have Data Protection Engineer
- Understanding of systems administration on Windows, Linux/Unix, operating systems
- one or more of the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate (MCASEA), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
What you do in Data Protection Engineer- Learn More
5 Essential Tips for Data Protection Engineers – Click Here
For more Full time Positions
Salesforce marketing cloud Developer- Apply Now
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa FL