Job Role: JDA WMS Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote)
- JDA WMS Developer ,JDA Developer/Sr. JDA Developer – Engg. Graduate with at least 3-5 years of JDA WMS system experience & developing applications
- Strong coding skills in following MOCA, SQL, PLSQL, Java, C, JASPER or Page Builder reports
- Firstly, a Strong knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems required
- (Blue Yonder JDA WMS must, preferably in latest JDA WMS 2020, 2021 or 2022 (Preferred))
- In addition to Must have worked on JDA WMS projects doing JDA Integrations using Kafka, SFTP, Flat files, Rest APIs,JSON
- Strong knowledge of Distribution center Process and systems used to support operations.
- Experience and knowledge of Retail business and Logistics operations required, including a solid understanding of basic operational processes (picking, packing, shipping, cycle counting, etc…)
- Strong Development Experience Integrating with DC Automation systems, Pick to light systems, Goods to Person, Automatic Sortation is must.
- Ability to diagnose system performance improvements and work with DBA/Development teams for fix if needed.
NOTE: SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Read the related article :What is the difference between HR recruiter and US IT recruiter?
You May Know:
Redefining Tomorrow: The Astonishing Artificial Intelligence : Click Here