Role: Advance BOARD Developer
Location – Dallas, TX (Initially Remote)
Yrs. of experience – 5+
Mode of employment – Full-Time
Job Description :
As an Advance BOARD Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions using Advance BOARD to address complex business challenges. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and clients to deliver cutting-edge solutions that drive efficiency, improve decision-making, and enable growth.
- As solution architect or Advance Board Developer, you should be able to understand the requirements of the Sales Forecasting and Price Management tool.
- Understand, review and gather client requirements per Board defined scoping & analysis.
- Excellent in Communication. Proactive approach towards problem solving. Knowing local language such as German, Portuguese, Spanish is added advantage
- Ensure accurate delivery of project plan to meet project goals as well as longer term needs
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation. Establish credentials as thought leader in the space and guide the customers proactively from consulting/advisory services
- Good hands-on on Board application is MUST with respect to Capsules, Data reader, Cubes, Procedures, rules, etc . May have to develop small POC to showcase how things will translate in real-time scenarios. Should have knowledge on the art of possible from integrations perspective. Should be happy to explore the APIs and other integration mechanisms with BOARD.
- Sprint planning and customer demos. Training customer on Board applications. Should be well versed with Agile Framework of Project execution.
- Provide UAT Support and Deployment
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Board BI and CPM solutions.
- Modify existing data models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality / features of Board
- Understand and provide insights to new features and its implementation for appropriate Board version. Should be well connected with BOARD Product team for any assistance
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Project Manager/Business Partner and team
- Develop Board user documentation and Technical documentation. Participate and/or lead Data Integration and Migration Solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- Desirable Trained Board Cloud R12 version or Board R10 on-prem version
Read the related article:
You May Know:
Redefining Tomorrow: The Astonishing Artificial Intelligence : Click Here