- The role would be for Design and Technical ServiceNow Architect ITSM application.
- The Technical ServiceNow Architect will work very closely with Process/Lead Architects, Customer personnel, Business Analyst(s), Senior Architects, IT support teams, and other technical teams to ensure that business needs around the implementation of the ServiceNow Platform are in a controlled and predictive manner.
- Strong understanding of technical and functional design requirements for the ServiceNow Platform
- Provide High-Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations
- Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web services, email, and other relevant technologies
- Strong understanding and experience with Domain separated experience setup and configuration.
- Design and Architect ServiceNow ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, CMDB and Discovery Jobs
- Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow Integration Hub and spokes
- Should have designed and developed Integrations of ServiceNow with 3rd party tools and monitoring tools.
- Should have strong hands on experience with DevOps tools integration and automation trigger capability
- Strong understanding with workflow engines
- Strong understanding of design methodologies to create prototypes for client engagements
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform to Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- Understands the necessity of and contributes to coding standards and best practices
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams. Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
- Participate in customer business meetings with various stake holders.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
- At least 10+ years of experience in Design and Implementation of ServiceNow
- The candidate should be ITIL, CSA, CAD, CIS and other main line / micro certification as applicable.
- Hiring Technical ServiceNow Architect
Read the related article: 7 SEO Tips for Writing LinkedIn Recruiter Job Posts
Remote Manual Tester in USA, SQL Queries – Click Here
Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Tampa (Remote) – Click Here
Contract 4G/5G Telecom Engineer in Dallas, Texas – Click Here
JD Edwards Technical CNC, Minneapolis, MN, USA, Hybrid – Click Here
Azure Cloud Engineer, Tampa, FL (Remote) – Click Here
Salsify and Syndigo Consultant (Remote) – Click Here
You May Know:
What does a ServiceNow technical architect do? – Click Here
Hiring Technical ServiceNow Architect
Job Category: Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Remote